Tax Information

Taxpayer Identification Number: 

All units (Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, and Venture Crews) are property of the Chartering Organization. The unit should contact the Chartering Organization when opening any bank account.
Tax Exempt Number: 

This number is issued by the State of New York for sales tax exemption.  Units can use this number to buy program supplies. Under no circumstances can this number be used by individuals for personal items.  Please contact the Scout Service Center for a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.

HTML tutorial

Proud to be a United Way Partner